Friday, May 18, 2012

perfect night

...my heart is so full I really think it might burst! God is so good and always gives just what is needed. Today was my last day at work {for 11 weeks~yikes!} It felt good and weird to flip the pages of my appointment book to August and to pack up things at work. After feeling down right crummy all day {thanks to my usual pre-trip gonna get sick at some point hitting today} I was completely looking forward to a girls night of prayer planned by Laci just for me. It was EXACTLY what I needed. Small, intimate, powerful. I'm so blessed to have TRUE REAL friendships in my life. The ones that listen and move at what the Spirit tells them to do. All day friends were dropping in at the salon, giving cards, hugs and prayers and that filled my heart up. Tonight the ladies surrounded me and I sat there and tears streamed down my face and my heart burst as I heard their heart lifted up to God for this journey for me and for those I will serve with and serve. Humbled and grateful my heart just kept saying Thank You Jesus. Thank You for ALWAYS giving me just what I need, thank You for being faithful. Thank you to everyone who has gone out of their way to show me their love and support...my heart is truly full and I can't wait for all the Love of Christ inside to spill over into the lives I am being sent to. It was a perfect night!

No comments: