Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Empty me...

God, I love You...thank You for waking me up early to spend time with You, thanks for not letting me sleep but for urging me to say no to my flesh and get up and just be still in Your presence. Thank You for loving me so much that you see me in all my sin yet You wont let me stay there. You continually convict me to move from that spot of sin into a place of freedom and peace. I need to be emptied of myself today. Thank You for making it clear to me what needed to be confessed and thank you for your forgiveness...Thank You for the healing that I have found in Your Word this morning...thank You for Romans 12, Galatians 5 and 1 Peter 5....and the promises and rest that I have found in those Words. I desire to be more like Jesus....I need more of Him and less of me today. I wanna walk with You today...I pray that my will gets lost in Yours. I pray that You would show me where You are at work in my world today and I wanna join You there. Jesus, thank You for being willing to deny Yourself for me...thank You for being so willing to go to the cross for this sin that I have been forgiven of this day. Thank You for making Your mercies new this day....I am so excited to spend this day with You....
Please Father, empty me.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Amy, that prayer was AWESOME. May we all be so humble to pray those words to our Lord!