Sunday, May 11, 2008

3+ weeks till Peru!!!

3 Weeks from Saturday I will be heading out with 27 others on a mission to Peru! WOW!!! I stand amazed at the power and presence of God! Since my last post...God continues to provide...it's not in His nature to not provide...so I don't worry...I trust and believe and consider it done! God has provided every penny I have needed....woohoo!!! He is so Faithful...down to the last $100 needed. Dakota mows my lawn for me every week, he is 13 and will be going on this trip with both his parents, Larry and Laci...he came to me and told me that he wanted to contribute to my trip and asked me to not pay him the amount that I still needed...he would mow my lawn for free to cover that...WOW! God is using him to meet my need and at the same time, Dakota is learning that you cannot outgive God! I pray that God overwhelms him with blessings! So...final preparations will be made in the upcoming weeks...I covet your prayers as things are starting to get CRAZY!!! yea!!!! I am so excited as I see God move in the hearts of people! He is going to do some amazing things....keep us in your prayers!
you can check out Childreach Ministries on their website:
Thanks for your prayers!

No comments: