Monday, April 21, 2008

Peru Bound!

Can I just say how AWESOME my God is! I love how when you give Him the "reins" of your life that He takes you on an adventure that is truly indescribable! 4 weeks ago, I committed to going on a mission trip to Peru with absolutely no finances in sight. God has used His people to provide what is needed and I am getting ready to GO! This mission is with Gateway Church of Blue Springs and we are partnering with Childreach Ministries. We are going to assist in the construction of an orphanage along with going into schools to lead a Vacation Bible School. One of the schools could have close to 1.000 children! WOW! I love it! I am so excited for this opportunity and am looking forward and expecting great things from God! He is able to do exceeding abundantly above all I could ask or think! He is doing this right now in my life! All praise to Him! Stay tuned...more to come on this amazing adventure!