Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Church

I have really enjoyed my time at the church we attend here: Camina da Vida. It feels like my home church. The worship is amazing. I have experienced the power in the presence of God in ways like never before. Even when I cannot completely understand the words, I hear His voice speak into my heart and challenge and comfort me. We are blessed that they have English translation in headsets along with having a couple guest English speaking pastors visit. I thought I'd share some lessons I've learned from the different services we have attended. A couple of the quotes are from our devotion times with Rob E when Gateway was here. I'm grateful that we have a great church here to attend as well! God is Good! CDV  Opportunity always has to do with expanding the kingdom of God. Obedience Let God prepare your life(potter/clay)  Discipline Sacrifice Work Asking for help may clarify the next step of your life-John 19 God does amazing things in our lives when we are brave enough to ask the questions! Ask! -Rob E. In places of greatest failure is when Gods grace is seen the most. Once you "deserve" grace, it's no longer grace. When you release grace, grace releases you. Grace is most appealing when grace is most apparent. Gods favor does not depend on you, it depends on God. Raise your expectations on God...He is Able!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Thanks girlfriend... just when I pray and tell God how much I need my Homey... you posted this! I don't deserve His kindness... and you're so right... it doesn't depend on me... that's WHO HE IS!
Love you so much and so thankful for your friendship... Miss u!
Praying for your strength to endure this race and finish well thou good and faithful servant.