Thursday, June 19, 2008

My mess for His Miracle....

The last couple of days I have had the blessing of hangin out with my dear friends, the Bonners, in Alabama...and it has been so refreshing! I'm yawning alot and I know it's not due to lack of sleep, but due to complete relaxation! Right now as I type this, I am holding a sleeping baby, all wrapped up in a chitenga, how fun is that....there is something about holding a sleeping baby...complete relaxation! He's so sweet! Last night we went to church and it was awesome! The music was so powerful, the people were so friendly and the message from the Word was convicting and challenging! At the end of the message the Pastor was asking us a number of questions but the one that stood out to me was..."Are you ready to trade your mess for His miracles?" That one statement brought victory to my heart. No matter what I am facing, when repentive, I can bring my mess to Him and trade it for His miracles. That is the beauty of the cross, the exchange of death for life. I want to live in the victory that my Savior gave when He conquered death and hell by His shed blood on the cross. Thanks be to God Who gives us the victory!

No comments: