Monday, June 16, 2008

Gotta get our Visa's!

Each step of the journey is exciting and shows us how BIG our God is! Val and Robin applied for their Visa's Sunday, June 1. I had forgotten all the paperwork involved in getting a Visa, nevertheless, they were mailed off June 2 and we are awaiting the return! One step closer!!!




This journey is definitely one of faith. After arriving home from Peru yesterday, it is difficult to switch gears of one mission to another and I am completely overwhelmed that God allows me to be a part of His mission for the world! Someone asked me today if I loved Peru more than Zambia and I had to reply with..."I love the entire world!" I am humbled that I have been given such great opportunity to see the ends of the earth with my eyes. I was telling another friend that it is overwhelming to see the bigger picture for my life, and at the same time I want all my family and friends to experience the Bigger Picture that God has for their lives too. May we never settle for status quot...may we all strive to have ALL that He has for our lives! I don't want to miss out, do you?




I am thankful for this opportunity to go and serve in Zambia! And to think I get to go with my friends and sisters in Christ! How awesome is that!




Please pray for a quick return of Passports with Visas!!!!




Serving Him,


Amy Hayward

No comments: