Wednesday, January 3, 2007

G.R.A.D.S.....I am so blessed!


I am so blessed to be surrounded with an awesome group of girls (and guys) that passionately pursue Jesus! For the last 3 years, God has given me the privilege to invest in the lives of college age students. This group G.R.A.D.S. (Growing Radical As Devoted Singles) are not only my ministry, they are my dear friends and brothers and sisters in Christ. They bless my life more than I could ever express to them in words. They teach me so much and I praise God for each one of them. We are co-laborers together in Christ pressing on for His Glory. God continues to use this group to bring joy, laughter and accountability into my life. I honestly don't know what I would do without them...except maybe drink a little less Starbucks and get a little more sleep!!! :) They are my blessing from God and I am so very thankful for the opportunity to invest in their lives. I praise God for the work of His hands in each one of their lives...to Him be ALL the Glory! G.R.A.D.S. ...You 'da Best! Love you guys!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHEN I READ YOUR WONDERFUL WORDS. I'M TRULY MOVED BY YOUR PASSION AND LOVE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE. I'M MORE THAN SURE YOUR G.R.A.D.S FELL THE SAME WAY ABOUT YOU AS YOU DO ABOUT THEM. AND A LITTLE EXTRA SLEEP IS NICE. BUT THE INVESTMENTS YOU MAKE BY STAYING AWAKE AND IN-PARTING LIFE WILL BE WORTH IT ONE DAY WHEN YOU SEE JESUS FACE TO FACE. CAN'T HELP WITH THE STAR BUCK'S. KEEP INVESTING IN OTHERS THE INTREST IS PRICELESS.

Anonymous said...

I must agree with the first comment..Praise the Lord for articicial energy!!!
Much love sister,
Carolyn