Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thankful

All day long, I cannot get the song "Count Your Blessings" out of my head...which is a good thing. I have been reflecting all day on all the many blessings I have been given. Today, I was especially grateful for the freedom and opportunity to share Jesus openly with all of my customers. My God is so faithful to open the door and I praise Him for giving me several opportunities to speak about Him today. How cool is it for a customer to ask..."what is God doing in your life?" and to openly share all of His many works and blessings....all praise to Him! I am so blessed...with family, that go above and beyond for me, for friends, that love unconditionally, for my work family, that are the best group of girls to work with, for my GRADS girls...that have no idea how they bless my life....and most of all, I am so so so thankful to my Jesus for going to the cross and standing in the place of blame for me....as I type this the song is playing...."for He alone is worthy, for He alone is worthy, for He alone is worthy...Christ the Lord". I am so thankful that He is the Worthy One, the Holy One the One that alone is worthy of ALL praise....Lord Jesus, I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOD IS A GREAT AND WORTHY GOD. TO HIM BE ALL THE PRAISE GLORY ALONE. FOR HE ALONE IS WORTH....