Monday, July 14, 2008

When Fear and Faith Collide....

I have been wanting to write on here for over a week now, but due to our Internet being down at home, that has not been possible! Last Monday my fear and faith collided big time! I began to get head worms about this trip...asking myself what was I thinking in taking a month off of work...how's it all going to work out? I was in HUGE panic mode! Fear and faith colliding big time! God gently began to remind me....haven't I done this before? Have I not sent you again in 3 weeks time everything paid for? How BIG am I to you? How much do you trust me? I slowly began to calm down. And then that day He used so many people to provide financially for me. Reminding me once more that my faith in Him must stay the same no matter what my circumstances are. He confirmed over and over that this is His plan and He is going to take care of all the details in getting me there! He can be trusted! Praise Him....the journey continues!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Girl you know I keep telling you the battle is HOT....I know this trip is exactly what you and your room mates need to unite your hearts and spirits....you are a team......every where....
I am praying continually that God will complete His mission in your lives through this trip.
All my love and support!
Carolyn

Carolyn said...

Hey Homey! I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE reading your Blogs and I miss them...
Love you bunches....
BFF'S 4 EVER