Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Sweet 'lil Niece...


Ok, so I am head over heels for this precious little one! I cannot begin to fathom what having your own children is like and the love that comes out of you....seeing as I have so much love inside of me for this precious little girl that is not even mine. Ava is such a blessing in my life. Her smile lights up the room and to hear her precious voice cooing and jabbering...makes me smile just writing this. This thanksgiving was wonderful. It is amazing how a little baby can bring so much joy into a family without even knowing it. She just sits there and does what she does best and has no idea the impact she is making on the 6 adults sitting around her. I am so thankful to God that He has blessed my family with this precious one. And as I write this....I parrallel it with my walk with Him. I hear Him say to me..."my child, you have no idea the joy that you bring to Me when you just sit there and do what I have created you to do....you have no idea the smile that you bring to My face just for being you...." I then began to think about the Father's love for me....I cannot fathom the love that He has for me and I am His child! I come from His family....I belong to Him!!!

No comments: